The Real Cost of Free Money
As a start-up or growth-oriented business, it’s critical to understand the government funding programs available for innovative companies and how you can capitalize on these opportunities.
Join MNP for an informative presentation where we’ll discuss your options and next steps, including:
Keys to successfully receive government money
Critical for anyone interested in Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credits, Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP), Mitacs, government loans, and other provincial / federal grant programs
- Steps by step overview for securing government grants and tax credits
- The current landscape of the SR&ED program
- The current SR&ED federal / provincial credit rates and recent budgetary impacts
- Steps and requirements for a successful application
- How to prepare for a successful SR&ED review
Following the presentation will be a live Q&A to address any questions or concerns you may have about the process or upcoming claims.
Presented by: Terry Trotic, SR&ED Partner
Co-chaired by BCFB members Vanessa Siu, Direct Plus & Jorge Ferreira, Que Sava.