Please feel free to use our promo code to join for 10% off: BCFB_VIP
You’re invited to sit down with HR expert Lorie Corcuera and Founder of The ReFrame Group Antonio Zivanovic, who will develop and share effective strategies to address the biggest people and culture challenges facing organizations.
In the last twenty years, workplace culture has gone from the back seat of the bus to the driver’s seat whether leaders want it to or not. Between the massive generational shift of the workforce, constant technological innovation, and the incredible impact of the pandemic on work and the workplace we are living in a whole new world where culture is a strategy and a whole new workforce is changing the way we recruit and retain top talent.
This spring the Canadian Workplace Culture Index was developed by surveying more than a thousand employed Canadians from across the country. That survey revealed and confirmed some stark realities regarding the current state of workplace culture in Canada. In this session we will begin by revealing, for the first time publicly, some of the key insights surfaced in that work and then work together to develop strategies and solutions that work. Attendees will be led on a facilitated exercise to surface and share their collective intelligence regarding the keys to developing and implementing a powerful employee/employer value proposition.
What you’ll learn in this session:
- Be the first to learn all-new insights into Canadian workplace culture
- How to develop and implement your employee/employer value proposition
- How to use your EVP as your shield against the great resignation
- Solutions to tackle the most pressing people and culture challenges of today and tomorrow
- A brief overview of the Canadian Workplace Culture Certification
- Learn how to measure and improve organizational culture